The largest of its kind in New England!
Drawing hundreds each year, this annual HOME event is held at the spacious Augusta Armory, and provides room for a variety of shopping options. Many of the attendees to this event are not able to attend a homeschool convention due to the costs involved. This event provides them with an "Exhibit Hall" experience for free!!
Who can sell and/or exhibit?
Homeschool families, homeschool family owned and operated businesses, those who serve homeschoolers, local businesses, and individuals. Please join us in providing this blessing to the homeschool community!
Who can shop?
Anyone can shop!
What does it cost?
* Admission to the entire event is FREE to
* Used Curriculum is consigned for FREE, but HOME does retain 20% of the sales to help cover event costs.
* Exhibitors pay a small fee to exhibit & sell items at their table.
When is it?
May 21, 2016
Important Times to Note
* Drop off materials to sell: 10am - 1:30pm on Friday, May 20th
* Shopping in the Used Curriculum Sale: 8:00am - 11:30am on Saturday, May 21st
* Shopping in the Exhibitor Area: 8:00am - 12:30pm on Saturday, May 21st