Your support is vital to keeping your state homeschool organization alive, active and robust, and it is so easy to give.
Add community service to your curriculum! Teach your children the importance of giving back by involving them in a community service project to benefit HOME! Donating your bottles and cans is just one way you can add to HOME's efforts to support homeschool families throughout the year. Explore more options below.
There are two ways to donate your bottles and cans!
1. Return your bottles and cans to a local redemption center and send the donation to HOME!
2. Bring your bottles and cans to convention and deposit in one of HOME's donation bins.
MORE Community Service Fundraising Ideas:
Enter to win one of three prizes:
First prize - Admission to the family event with Leo and Nancy Martin on April 21, 2023.
Second prize - Free print unit study of your choice.
Third prize - Admission to HOME Monthly Bowling or Home Monthly Skate event.
1) Take a picture of your child involved in a community service project for HOME.
2) Post the picture to social media and tag Homeschoolers of Maine, or
3) Send your picture to HOME via email or postal mail P.O. Box 159, Camden, ME 04843
4) Donate the proceeds to HOME on the Easy Giving page of the HOME website, or
5) Mail your check made out to HOME to the address listed in number 3 above.
All submissions are due by April 22.
You can help your children learn the value of giving back by purchasing HOME's unit study The Character of Giving. In this study, you will learn more about people throughout history whose giving has changed the world for the better. You will also create your own plan for giving that will have an impact on the community in which you live.
Life is busy! We completely understand. You may find it easier to simply make a financial donation. Thank you so much for your support!