Your state non-profit homeschool organization exists to provide you with accurate information, care and quality of service. You can support HOME in the following ways:
Homeschoolers of Maine (HOME)...
- helps families get started in homeschooling year round.
- provides telephone counseling to help homeschoolers year round.
- is a non-profit, 501C-3 ministry-based organization run by a volunteer board of directors and trained leadership teams.
- is a reliable, knowledgeable and accurate source of information regarding homeschooling in Maine.
- provides up-to-the minute news and articles of interest via printed resources, mailings, email updates, website, facebook and twitter.
- stays up to date on issues affecting homeschooling in our state.
- maintains a liaison with state elected officials, and constantly works to preserve and protect homeschooling in Maine.
- maintains a network of HOME Representatives throughout the state to provide guidance and support to new and veteran homeschoolers.
- organizes many events and field trips throughout the year to encourage and equip homeschoolers.
- conducts portfolio reviews.
- holds an annual convention.
- holds an annual used curriculum sale.
- holds an annual high school graduation ceremony.
- reinvests all monies earned back into homeschooling in Maine.
- has fought the good fight for homeschooling rights for over 25 years.
Thank you for your support!