If you have homeschooled for long, you know that families can encounter a personal crisis at any given time. Maybe an unexpected interruption brought you to homeschooling. At any time you feel like you need permission to focus on the basics, consider this 2-page guide. Here are a few situations that might bring you to that place.
1. Your family is moving.
2. A grandparent is moving in to be cared for.
3. A new baby is due and/or has arrived.
4. A family member is struggling through a critical illness.
5. Your kitchen is being renovated.
6. A family member has passed away.
7. There is a major job change.
8. A parent is on deployment.