HOME's convention returns for another year as the Maine Homeschool Exchange!
You won't want to miss the opportunity to come together and connect with fellow homeschoolers throughout Maine and beyond!
NEW 2024 DETAILS are being added daily! Come back often for updates!
* Please remember to thank our Page Sponsors by visiting their websites!
Spring Mini Unit Study Bundle - FREE with event pre-registration!
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR EVENT?
Use the chat option through Facebook Messenger in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. Or join the Maine Homeschool Exchange Facebook group!
FREE printable event details to have at your fingertips.
What will the Maine Homeschool Exchange event offer you?
1. Books, books and more books! See, touch and ask questions about all those homeschool and educational products that you have seen online and in homeschool magazines and catalogs. Knowledgeable experts and experienced veterans will be standing by to help you find your way through the curriculum maze!
2. Bargains! Many exhibitors offer special discounts during the event. HOME offers a wide selection of new and used curriculum resources, as well!
3. Inspiration! Speakers, workshops and panel discussions bring you education and new information to use as you parent and teach your children. Encouragement and support fosters enthusiasm and a renewed spirit. Your family deserves to have you at your best!
4. Fellowship! We want you to enjoy your time with your HOME community, so we offer family friendly activities, as well as time to socialize with other homeschoolers! Where else can you find such a reasonably priced event with something for everyone?
5. Connections! Attend year after year to build enduring, mutually beneficial relationships. You will continually connect with new people and cultivate existing relationships. Building strong networks with other homeschoolers is vital to your success!
6. Time alone with your spouse! For some couples, this event is the only time during the year that they have a chance to be together to reconnect as a couple and refocus on specific needs and goals for their children.
7. Motivation! This is just the place to fill up your tank. Don’t stay stuck in a rut. Get out and get going again!
8. Hands-on activities! Many exhibitors offer family friendly, hands-on activities to engage attendees, young and old alike.
9. Educational programs! Workshops especially for families, as well as other special programs are always a part of the event. Everyone learns and grows!
10. Volunteer opportunities! For many families, this annual event offers the chance to give something back to the homeschool community. For others, it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge.