New, one-day event! Volunteer, drop off books to sell, shop the sale, and pick up your books... all on one day!
The largest of its kind in New England!
Drawing hundreds each year, this annual HOME event is held at the spacious Augusta Armory, and provides room for a variety of shopping options. While a homeschool convention provides a wide range of opportunities for its paid attendees, this event offers visitors with an "Exhibit Hall" experience that is absolutely FREE!
Who can sell and/or exhibit?
Homeschool families, homeschool family owned and operated businesses, those who serve homeschoolers, local businesses, and individuals. Please join us in providing this blessing to the homeschool community!
Who can shop?
Anyone can shop! Start getting your shopping list together. We'll be offering:
* Used curriculum and other school-related items at a fraction of the cost!
* An area filled with FREE items!
* Gift bags for all attendees!
* Credit card purchases accepted in addition to cash and check.
What does it cost?
* Admission to the entire event is FREE to attendees!
* Used Curriculum is consigned for FREE, but HOME does retain 20% of the sales to help cover event costs.
* Exhibitors pay a small fee to exhibit & sell items at their table.
When is it?
Where is it?
Augusta Armory, 179 Western Ave, Augusta, ME
Important Times to Note
* Drop off materials to sell: 8:00 - 10:45am, Saturday
* Used Curriculum Sale & Expo Shopping: 1:00 - 4:00pm, Saturday
* HOME Inventory Clearance Sale: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday
Click here for more ways to shop for used curricuum through the year.