Your support is vital to helping HOME support homeschool families in need throughout the year, and it is so easy to give.
Add community service to your curriculum! Teach your children the importance of giving back by involving them in a community service project to benefit Maine homeschoolers in need! Explore some options below.
Community Service Fundraising Ideas:
For fundraising year-round, consider asking a local redemption center if they would participate in this year-round bottle drive for HOME. Download the flyer to the left and post it at participating redemption centers.
Other Community Service Projects that Benefit HOME and homeschoolers in Maine:
Enter to win one of three prizes:
First prize - TBD
Second prize - Free print HOME unit study of your choice.
Third prize - Admission to HOME Monthly Bowling.
1) Take a picture of your child involved in a community service project for HOME.
2) Post the picture to social media and tag Homeschoolers of Maine, or
3) Send your picture to HOME via email or postal mail P.O. Box 159, Camden, ME 04843
4) Donate the proceeds to HOME on the Easy Giving page of the HOME website, or
5) Mail your check made out to HOME to the address listed in number 3 above.
All submissions are due by April 13, 2024.
You can help your children learn the value of giving back by purchasing HOME's unit study The Character of Giving. In this study, you will learn more about people throughout history whose giving has changed the world for the better. You will also create your own plan for giving that will have an impact on the community in which you live.
Life is busy! We completely understand. You may find it easier to simply make a financial donation. Thank you so much for your support!