And HOME is here to assist you from start to finish! Here are some important steps to take to help you plan ahead:
Those looking ahead to the high school years, as well as those nearing the finish line, often have new questions and concerns.
Planning sessions are available throughout the year to all those seeking guidance in homeschooling high schoolers, preparing transcripts, etc.
If you have a young adult who will be finishing their high school program this year, consider participating in HOME's statewide graduation ceremony!
Preparing for High School and Post High School Resource Links to Review
- Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Curriculum resource lists and links
- Record keeping and transcript resources
- Testing resources
- College admissions information
- Plus lots more...
1. The student’s educational program must meet Maine’s legal requirements for home instruction.
2. The college must have space in the classroom for the student.
3. The student must have completed all course prerequisites.
4. The student must submit such evidence of academic fitness as the college may request.
5. The student must receive the college’s approval of the student’s academic fitness.
For more information on Maine's Early College Programs, visit Early College Programs.
Additional list of resources for high school students considering college:
PSAT - ME - 992099, NH - 993099, MA - 992299
SAT - all states use 970 000